Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I rock. I have successfully designed a real circuit which is really going to be used in a real test to really blow something up. How cool is that? Probably even cooler than working on a project with a self-destruct timer, and I'm still pretty psyched about that.

Also, today, I was testing out a big circuit which I didn't design (but did lay out, :P) and it was having problems... with the self-destruct signal coincidentally. I just managed to figure out what the problem was... and it wasn't my fault! Hooray! And I managed to fix it myself, even though that involved a bit of soldering (well, unsoldering). Just don't tell my tech, engineers applying hot irons to the circuitry is somewhat... frowned upon. Best of all, I timed it so that having found and fixed said problem, it is now time to head home, buoyed by success, rather than leaving myself enough time to find the next difficulty.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, that's impressive! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home